Saturday, April 18, 2009

One of the many classes to come

As promised to myself, I need to complete at least 2 out of all the things I wanna do while waiting to go to Doha. The other day, few friends (who silently read my blog regularly rupenye..hehe) asked me about the 'class' that I went to on myra's previous post. Well, since u are concerned... here are the list of classes that I wish and hope to go to in order to isi mase lapang while at home,
1. Forex Trading
2. Cupcakes, Cake deco & Kek Lapis Sarawak
3. Photography
4. Jahit menjahit (yes.. jangan terkejut dengan angan2 jenin saye, saye memang minat tgk org jahit-menjahit slame ni tau.. especially jahit maniks.. :P)


Kelas pertame: Cupcakes deco (duration; 4hours)

So, today is the official breaker for my list of classes to attend, I went to learn about cupcakes deco with Kak Ira in Bangi. The price is RM120 for 8 types of decorations. The best part is, the class s'pose to be for 3 people, but I ended up being the only student sebab yang lagi due tibe-tibe ade hal, tak dapat join. So, bestlaa.. bleh tanye macam2 soalan, and can go with my own slow pace.
Kak Ira is a very nice and very the penyabar teacher.. bes blaja dengan die. She's a lecturer but now tgh sambung study PHD, memang orang jati sarawak katenye. Sebab tu I took the chance to learn Kek Lapis Sarawak dari die jugak, which the class date is yet to be confirmed.
So.. lihatla hasilnye.. bleh tahan la kan for first timer? So, kepade kawan2 yang nak tempah tu bleh la calling2 beta, hehehehehe... Anyway, as sifu dah siap-siap pesan, practice makes perfect! Once, learned memang kene slalu rajin prektis laa.. kalau tak sie-sie jek lupe..

Pic note: Duck tu special request Mommy buat untuk lil Myra kat rumah.. balik2 je memang die serbu nak makan duck dulu.. and here are my first satisfied customers.

Thanks Kak Ira for making my dream a reality. Skrang dah tau dah ape nak kene beli and all.. Jumpe lagi for our next next class ;)

3 comments:

naza said...

hi yeen..i'm owwek's neighbour..tak sempat jumpe pun hrtuh..btw love the cupcakes too!!bile la nk blajar ni..kalo rajin buat la entry brg2 for deco..kdg2 baca jugak ur blog ni..link bley??

Yeen said...

Hi naza..tula.. sayang tak sempat jumpe.. neway thanks.. i pun baruu berkecimpungs.. tadi baru balik beli brg2 utk buat cupcakes.. will update about it insyaallah.. silelah link as u please ;)

Dills said...

Wahh...dah bole comment. HAhaha.. Yeen ajar la i nanti buat cup cake cam gini...