Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear daddy, day 9 summary


Today Mommy and nenek was busy all day baking cakes, and almost completely ignored me. I screamed and hang on to Mommy's feet.. until she gave up and finally pick me up. So, with me on one hand, and the cake mixer on another hand, she continue to do her cake business. It really annoys me! But at the end, the cake results is beautiful.. look at this daddy.. mommy very first full 6 inch cake, complete with simple deco, made just for Mak Su's birthday. Mak su was so please with the cake. So is Kak Lyssa, she was over-excited mengalahkan the birthday girl.

Upecare pemotongan kek yang agak klaka resultnye, potongan yang tak ikut segi...

We went to celebrate Mak Su's birthday at her place. Almost everyone was there, plus some of Pak Su's friends. There were soooo much food! Pak Su made his special Yong Tau Foo, then there's sate, bihun goreng, nuggets and many many desserts. It is super delicious! Oh ya, before I forgot, we bought few presents for Mak Su's birthday. Atuk and Nenek gave her some cool lamp, I bought Mak Su a teddy bear, and there's even present from you and mommy, daddy! The one in green is from you and mommy, i think it's a purse and a customized crystal.

The thing I like the most was the drink, I can't seem to stop drinking.. it is sooo sweet and yellowish, have never tasted anything like it before, Abel and Miela seems to agree with me..but mommy insist that I should stop. Huwaaarghhh... :(

On the way home, I felt asleep.. maybe I'm too tired from running around the house, touching almost everything, making mommy exercise more! Now, I shall stop our story for today.. nite daddy! mmmmuah...

2 comments:

leen said...

wah berjaya akhirnya.btw,the top layer mmg kaler tu ke?i tot it was choco all the way.tapi tengok inner color tu cokelat melekat,confirm best!!congrates!!

Yeen said...

ala aza, buat gile last minit ni.. kul 7pm siap! sebab struggling nak buat dgn myra merengek di kaki ku.. adeh letihhhh.. haah top layer tu colour coklat yg agak tak pekat, sbb nak cepat hehehe okla kan, for first time trial