Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear daddy: day 2 summary

Today mommy took me all the way to Wangsa Maju. She didn't even shower me first.. there I went, with my air iur basi and all; luckily I'm cute.. so a smelly cute girl can always be an exception to anything. I don't really understand why we had to leave so early, when we were there, mommy left me with nenek and atuk in Carrefour. Nenek said 'mommy work', I didn't cry.. I understand now.. am a big girl, but as hard as I tried not to show my ketidak-puasan hati, muncung jugak molotku..

Mommy rupenye pegi kelas, I'm not sure what class, but as I know mommy has listed quite number of classes to go to while you are away. Maybe she need some things to distract her mind off the fact that you are far away.

When mommy return to pick me up, I was happily playing in the bouncing castle with nenek. As I saw her, I shouted Mommy! Mommy! nenek was happy, coz after soo long, she finally hear me calling mommy, 'pandai pun' nenek cakap. Mommy lak cakap 'memang die dah lame tau, saje je taknak panggil tu'. I hold on tight to Mommy, don't want to lose her again.

We ate lunch then made our way to Cheras, to pick up Abel. But on the way, atuk and mommy decided to singgah and see some fancy show houses, just to see the property market theseday. The house is big... and all prices exceed 1 million already. Humangai.. sapela yang kaye bleh beli tu... hehehe

After picking up Abel, we went back to Semenyih. Me and Abel played together, we pretended to be Tefal model. Both sitting nicely in the box. I think we'll make a good commercial actress too.
Ermm.. I think that's all for today daddy, I hope you are doing well.. I'll update you again tomorrow insyaallah.

No comments: