Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear daddy: day 3 summary

Today after so long, mommy drive by herself. She put me on the car seat nicely beside her, I sit quietly lika good girl that I am.
We went to Tok mi & Tok di's house. Mommy said we wait there to meet her BFF aunty Meggi later in the evening. While waiting, I played with Abg Ayip. Kak Tisya also came for a while, she's not feeling well, so she skip school

Mommy tried to put me to bed, but I kept screaming... Not that i'm being stubborn or anything, i just like to test mommy's blood pressure.. Hehe.. After third attempts I finally fall asleep downstair in front of the tv. When aunty Meggi arrived, I am still asleep, so mommy left without me. I heard they went to lunch in TonyAmos in Sunway Pyramid, syokla makan, aunty blanje. Takpe, takpe nanti Myra tuntut aunty Meggi bawak makan sane lagi... Hehehe
This is aunty Meggi, single and available, looking gojes like ever. Even abg Ayip blushed to see her. He was so shy that he sit upstairs until Aunty Meggi left.
Not long after that, we made our way back to semenyih, for our date with your Skype daddy. That's all for today, see u t'row!

No comments: