Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dear Daddy: day 1 summary

After the early hour farewell in KLIA, our sleep didn't went quite well. I guess we are still in the 'sad' mood. Parting with you first time after sooo long isn't really a joy (then again, so is to anyone in this world). Since it's Sunday, Kak Lyssa, Abel, Miela and Ayap are around nenek and atuk's house. So, it is quite 'meriah' unlike any other sunyi week days in Semenyih.
You know daddy, i've been bullied by Ayap, he hit me 3 times in a row.. saket! die ketuk tang sini, die ketuk tang sane, die ketuk tang sinun.. luckily I got Kak Lyssa and Mommy to protect me, so kurang sikit hasil buli-an die :(
Anyho, like any kids in this world.. we never simpan-dalam-hati.. yang dah lepas tu lepas.. so we ended up lanyak motor besar Ayap.. vroom vroommm.. and happily playing together again.
I specially like Kak Lyssa, she took care of me nicely. Miela also is quite nice, a happy-go-lucky girl just like me. But Abel is a bit so-so, sometime ok, sometime fierce, so gotta be more careful. Don't worry daddy, i will learn in time to protect myself!

Now, all of them have left the house.. it is only me and Mommy with nenek and atuk.. We watched Berita Harian award-thingy just now. Your favourite Nabil won quite a lot. He even won the most popular of the populest award, alhamdulillah rezeki die. And nenek said your Mawi had gained weight too.. he looked a bit chubby.. hehehe..

I'm gonna go to bed now.. sleeping with your 'special t-shirt'. GoodNite Daddy.. i heard you gonna play football tonite, hope you score for me! ;)

In the mean time.. Mommy ask you to buy Kelly's song from iTunes ; My life will suck without you...as a peneman di kale kesunyian..

1 comment:

nuruLito said...

olololololo...siannye myra rindu daddy ye...