Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear daddy; day 7 summary

Wah.. daddy.. it's a week now.. mommy said we got 3 weeks to go! Hooray! How is your fever daddy? I hope you're getting much better now. Me on the other hand is still tak keruan. No one understand why I merengek all the time, wanting mommy to kepit me here and there. Today I forced mommy to go out of the house. I took her handbag and give it to her as a sign I need to get out.. I was looking for you daddy... Mommy took me to Tok Mi's house coz she wanted to share some of her cupcakes with Tok Mi too. While there, I look for you everywhere, upstairs, in your room.. but it's empty.. I don't quite understand why you've gone this long.. daddy?

Oh yeah, did I told you about my funny story? Last night I opened my own pampers, so ended up tertincin atas katil.. abes basah... cian mommy have to angkat the tilam to jemur. It is quite heavy I'm sure, but somehow I just felt funny and laugh whilst she's struggling to push the tilam herself. You should see her! It is quite entertaining! hehehe

Oh yeah, after we lepak at Tok Mi's, we went back to Semenyih to splash and play at the club house. It was quite fun! I'm tiny bit scared of the deep water of coz.. even with the pelampung, I'm not confident to let myself float. I dunno why I'm scared daddy, I still recall the last time when we swim in Genting.. I feel so secure riding on your back. Hurmmm... I guess I do need you to guide me in the water afterall. For now, please enjoy mommy's collection of story pitchaz..
The chicaz getting ready to splashhhhhhh
Inila die club house, bleh tahan lawa dan bersihSkali, lupe mo isi angin sama itu pelampung, ini orang tolong tiup pakai mulut.. haha, while waiting, nenek n Kak Lyssa entertain me to celop2 airrr... Dah dapat pelampung, saye kepanikan.. tidakkkkk!!! tak mauuuuu
Mommy siap belikan pelampung tangan, pun saye tak mau floating.. oh tidak! Sanggupku berposing di tepian air saje..Balik-balik rumah, mamam roti benjo.. kat club house ni siap ade gerai2 jualan.. bes gakla lepak2 sini skali skale.. nanti daddy ade sini, kite datang lagi ek? ;)

2 comments:

nuruLito said...

wakakakaka!penakot dakkecik neh! dah kuar air, muke belagak! wakakakakak

Anonymous said...

wah