Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dear daddy: day 13 summary

Daddy, my eyes are getting better, but my body is getting warmer, my fever came on and off..not sure why. But I'm behaving quite well.
We played in the newly bought pool infront of nenek's house. It took me a while to get into the water with the rest. I was the last to jump in, and the first to go out! But nonetheless, I still have so much fun with all my cousins. Later that nite, mommy took me to aunt Marlia's house warming party. Mak Teh helped to drive us there. Mak Ngah also join in, coz she said, house warming party sure got so many yummy food to eat! Aunt Marlia's house is all the way in damansara, it is like a stack of exclusive terrace house in a condo! When there, I almost forgot that I'm not too well, that I played like nobody's business. You know daddy, poor Mommy forgot to bring her special cupcakes for aunt Marlia. Aunt Marlia, mommy said sorry, maybe next time she'll make some more for you k? She will send you the pic of that cuppies later ;)
Oh yeah, another story was, mommy met with Aunt Azrina's friend who's a pilot. He just came back from London, he helped to bought my favourite CownGate! And as i understand, Tok Mi also received her kiriman for my CownGate from UK.. waaa.. so many people loves me. Now I can lepas gian with the milk all day long.. that's all for that day daddy. Daaaaaa


No comments: