Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear daddy: day 6 summary

Daddy, today, as a dairy supplement for me, mommy gave me a whole cup of yogurt, I insist to eat it by myself, coz i'm a big girl.. can take care of it myself. As always, I like to leave some comot traces for mommy to clean up, after all she got nothing else to do but me ;)

Later in the afternoon, Kak Lyssa and Qarmiela came by. I was so happy.. nenek house became so meriah again. We even ride Mak Ngah's new car, Hilux.. it is sooo big and spacious.
Atuk drove us all the way to Bangi, at first I didn't know, but when we arrived to a house there, mommy went out of the car and said she gonna go to work, I knew that I'll be left with atuk and nenek. I'm so sad again..and start to muncong my face..
luckily there's Kak Lyssa, she entertained me like a big sister. I only allow her to take care of me. I had such a good time with her, we played angkat-angkat. Kak Lyssa said, Myra ni kurus, tapi angkat lame-lame sakit juge saye..
You know daddy, Kak lyssa stayed over tonite, she wants to spend more time with me.. I like her a lot la daddy, can we take her to Doha later daddy? Mommy said, she don't mind ;)
Ape tengok-tengok? ade hutang ka?

No comments: