Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear daddy: day 8 summary

Today Mommy'd BFF aunty meggi came to pick us up in Semenyih. She took us all the way to KL, coz mommy need to go to PNB. We were there for few hours.. i got really bored that I started to throw my crocs down few times so mommy will pick it up. But she didn't.. she ask me to pick it up myself..no fair! :(
Afterwards, we went to KLCC to have lunch. I ate some pasta.. dah lame tak mamam pasta.. yummy! when mommy is putting me down to eat, a guy came buy and ask if he can see my sit'n'stroll. He was so curious to see what a tiny cute girl like me is pushed on. A comfy car-seat that converts to a stroller?! The stroller that mommy dengan slamber convert to a baby seat too! hehehe.. I even notice most eyes are on me. Why aa daddy? haven't they seen this thing before? Mommy told him that the sit'n'stroll was bought in Qatar, she's not sure if they have it in Malaysia.. maybe that's why people are looking so curious at me. Oh well..
After KLCC, Aunty drive us all the way to buy CUPPACAKES. She said the cupcakes there is super yummilicious.. it cost her RM25 for 6 piece of tiny cupcakes! waaaa.. I even ate 1 tiramisu cupcake, and in deed it is yummy.

Then we went all the way to Bangi, so mommy can buy her cupcakes tools and ingredient from a store there. She is getting quite serious about learning to bake and decorate cakes i guess. Well mommy, good luck to you.. if there's any left-over, you know who's your number one fan to feed! ;)

Aunty megi then sent us home, she singgah to shower and eat dinner, then left after her fav Merah-Puteh tv series. Thank you Aunty Megi for taking mommy and me out today! ;)

No comments: