Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear daddy: day 12 summary


The highlight of today is when i rode atuk's motor for the first time ever! Mommy bonceng blakang atuk while having me in her arm. Everytime atuk corner, I'll grab on mommy's arm as tight as I can... coz i feel so gayat. Atuk made a complete round of our taman.. I dunno whether to feel happy or scared.. but as long as mommy's there for me, anything will do!

After the scary ride mommy took me to the clubhouse, but this time to play on the playground. I was being too extra careful. When walking on the bridge I'll hold on tight on the railing, just in case. But whenever I reached the papan gelongsor, off i went with no fear! I had a fantastic time!

But unfortunately daddy, mommy didn't bring any phone or camera, so no picture of me having fun there, maybe next time ok?

After playing, we head home.. however, on the way home, mommy notice that I've got wayyyy too many taik mate on my right eye. Mommy got really suspicious. Later that nite, she took me to the nearby clinic to get my eye checked... yess daddy.. your daughter is in deed infected with the musim sakit mate. I guess after this I'll have to eat lots of medicine, and put down for eye drops! huwarghhhh! Please pray that this will go away soonest daddy.. i hate the eye drop part! it hurts! Until then, goodnite and sleep tight daddy.. mmmmuaahhhh

1 comment:

aizal_ibrahim said...

:-( get well soon my love.

-Ur Daddy Cool-