Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear daddy: day 10 summary

Hi daddy, I'm really sorry that I didn't update my activity yesterday immidiately. It was blackout all nite long! So, most of our nite were spent in Tesco..

Anyway, there's nothing much happened yesterday worth writing, so I'm gonna tell you about mommy barbie's doll cake class.. (Yes.. mommy left me again to go to that class! grrrr.. luckily the result is soothing enough that I don't really mind ;) )

Here goes daddy.. mommy very first barbie doll cake.. don't be too shocked daddy! hehehe

Mommy said, please don't mind the minor cracks.. as it is her first time doing it.. so kire halal lah! Berpeluh woo tiak nak buat ni.. kekeke luckily mommy bleh tahan saba..


The design of the dress is mostly came from mommy's own idea, and of coz with the guide and lots of suggestions from her magnificient teacher to make it happend! Mommy said thanks again to Kak Ira. Anybody looking to learn, please visit http://www.irabakery.blogspot.com/. Good luck!


Oh ya daddy.. i forgot to tell you.. i have found a winner to all those susu yang mommy tried on me! I'm drinking this now! hooray! So, now you and mommy can relax and don't have to worry about me ;)


It's a soy based milk.. for 1 year and above! Please look it out for me in Doha daddy! ;)

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhh...BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
serious btol ke nie blog YEEN?!?!?!?!
hehehehe...kewl babe...cantik giler ur cake creation tu ;)
n yeah i have always known u as a creative person...but in baking - that a total suprise!!!

Yeen said...

hahaha.. it came as a surprise to me too! hahahahaha

nuruLito said...

gile lah..bwk kek ke rumah ku nanti...ape no hp ko?