Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear daddy: day 5 summary

When mommy dah geram;


Yesterday mommy scratching her head all over, she didn't know what to do with my milk hunger. So, she bought me all the formula there is in tesco, to see which will suit me best. But, I still can't decide. Nothing came even close to my Cow&Gate!
I dunno daddy, maybe I am affected by mandi-tak-basah-tido-tak-lena makan-tak-lalu thingy, you know the kind when you miss someone. When I found a frame of your pic, I carried it everywhere I go...


I said daddy, daddy...

See, that's you.. Looking young as ever!
Daddy, it was even hard for me to sleep at night. I flip up, I flip down. I'm trying my best to fall asleep without formula. It took me more or less half an hour.. maybe because I'm hungry..What to do daddy? Helpppppp!

3 comments:

Pinkwatch said...

hiya,

auntie just nak help ur mum.. ape kata u ask ur mum to buy pediasure milk to you? dulu bile auntie baru balik dr UK pon, auntie susah nak carikkan susu utk anak auntie (tp make sure u dah 1 yr old or older).. last2 doktor suggest pediasure since anak auntie suka minum hot choc/milo.... sampai skrg dia minum susu tu...myra try lah dulu ye.. semoga berjaya...

-auntie dilla-

zeticr said...

cube ko try fresh milk yg out of the box tuh jek.. boh lam botol.. kakak aku buat gituh kat anak dier.. menjadi gak

Yeen said...

tahnsk all for the suggestion.. i gave up trying, pedisure ade perise, myra not really a fan of susu berperise, tried it with milo n fresh milk, tapi tak jln.. so skrang tunggu kiriman susu die jela.. harap 2org tu dptla jumpe hurmmm