Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear daddy; day 15& 16 summary

Hi daddy, I'm really sorry i didn't update anything yesterday. Mommy was too exhausted from the Forex classes that she attended, that she couldn't help to type for me ;)
Well, basically, nothing much happened. I just stayed with Tok Mi and Tok Di, and occasionally went out to round2 the taman until I felt asleep. I just can't sleep in the house, thinking where on earth has mommy gone this time.. Yesterday Mommy got home around 830pm! So I cried and start to show my ketidak-puasan hati kene tinggal lagi. But, today mommy got home much earlier, around 330pm.. I was even shocked to see her at home. So, I am in a better mood ;)
While at home, I played and eat ice-cream with abang Arip. He was so nice that he shared his ice-cream with me.. it is sooo delicious, that Mommy decided to go and get some more for me and Abg Arip. So, off we go; me, Abg Arip, Tok Mi and Mommy to buy the Orange ice cream in Giant.. While there, I was so excited that I run round-round sampai Tok Mi pening.. hehe

Oh yeah, Cik Ngah bought me some new clothes.. it is so cute and girlish.. I'll show it to you someday ;)
Until then, will write for you more.. nite2 daddy! muah!

No comments: