Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dear daddy; day 14 summary

Daddy, today mommy left me again to go to some jahit manik class.. as my protest to be left at home, i refused to eat or bathe or even sleep. Luckily there's Kak Lyssa to feed me my medicine, or else I will just continue to do my silent-protest.
Only later in the evening that I finally fall asleep, I woke up near to 7pm, with Mommy beside me. I was so happy. She showered me, then get me ready to go to Tok Di and Tok Mi's house. We arrived there around 9 pm, with Abang Ariff jumping excitedly. Abang Arip was so nice that he bought me few new clothes! You should see it, it is soooo cool. Mommy forgot to take any picture today, so I can't really upload anything for you. Oh well, I didn't shrink or gain an inch yet, so basically I am still the same. I will ask Mommy to snap more photos of me with the new dress that Cik Ngah and Abg Arip bought for me. As of now, i am still wide awake, playing with Tok Di and Tok Mi.. Tok Di is playing guitar.. he looks lika rock star!
Hurm, I guess It's gonna be another late nite for me.. Anyway, I'll update you again tomorrow daddy.. mmmmuaaahhh... take care!

No comments: