Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear daddy: day 4 summary

Daddy, today my favourite milk, Cow&Gate has finished. Mommy kept buying one milk after another, to replace it, but I just can't swallow. It doesn't taste rite. So, I rather go starving instead, making mommy all worried.
She even took me to choose my own milk, but as you know, your lil daughter would prefer to play, and not serious about milk-hunting. Poor mommy, it's ok, I feel good going without milk, I'm sure I'll grow up just fine. Not to worry about osteoprosis (err, is this the way to spell it?) and all.

Di mana dia, susu favourite saya......

After the failed milk-hunt, we went home to play outside on the carpet jemuran, just to give atuk a hard time. Oh, btw ayap came by, this time he's being nicer with me, coz mommy already warned him ;) .. if he pang me, mommy will cubit him for me .. hiks

That's all I could remember about day 4, without you by my side.

No comments: