Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear daddy: day 11 summary

Daddy, mommy was busy again all day yesterday baking cupcakes.. she said she need practice.. since there's some friend with occasion, she volunteer to bake them some cuppies.

She even went and buy a whole new oven, becoz nenek don't have any oven. So, off we went to Tesco to get the oven. Aunty Megi came to help. She's the one drove us all the way to Tesco.. (but Tesco is not that far, it's in our taman only.. so no biggie, said aunty Megi..) While in Tesco, I was happily playing around the TV section.. they've got tv in all shape and sizes! Why don't you buy the BIGGGG tv screen for me daddy? ;)
When we got home, mommy starts to bake, but I want her to play with me, so I start to merengek.. so, again, mommy have to do her cake business with me in her arms.. Aunty Megi help to put the cuppies and bake them nicely.
Mommy and Aunty tried to decorate the cuppies while I'm awake, but I don't give mommy a chance! So, mommy stopped and continue after midnite!.. You see daddy, mommy didn't sleep last nite.. I think she only went to bed at 5 in the morning.. then wake up again at 9 with me! Poor mommy, but I think she enjoy it very much, that she didn't notice the time!
So, here again, some pics of her cuppies.. hope you like it daddy, one set is for aunty lily's birthday, and another set is for Aunty Marlia's house warming party
.. I even said channn-tek! when i saw them just now! ;)



5 comments:

nuruLito said...

which one is for aunty NG?

Yeen said...

Aunty NG nye mommy kate nak buat lain la.. lambat lagi :P

zal said...

wow... siap ada kasut tu..
nanti kat doha.. take all my cupcakes barang2 ok.. i dont wanna use it...

LadyNor said...

myra..aunty epa dh rase cup cake mummy myra wat..memang sedap..bile dpt jumpe myra n mummy myra ni..gara2 aunty sakit mata langsung x leh nk wat plan jumpe mummy myra ni...

Yeen said...

thanks rizal.. napenye dah takmo buat cupcakes ke? bes ape.. main kaler2 hehehe..
Epa, dah baik sakit mate calling2 laa.. myra pun sakit mate ni, tapi tak teruk sgt