Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wah Senangnye!!

Since yesterday, abah keep asking me to give him my IC photocopy so he can arrange for my road tax claim through pejabat pos. All these while I tot I'm not gonna get it since I'm away and all. Then, today my sis just shared this useful info with me.. from 1st of August.. you can make the claim ONLINE! how great is that? Malaysia sudah maju!
So, if anybody happen to come across my blog, please feel free to try out this link... there are few other pos-material stuff that you can access online too.

POS MALAYSIA SUDAH MAJU

2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

boley la babe...for that rebate, even ur dad can apply it for u...they will issue a cheque on ur name...if u pegi inperson, u can get the cash on spot...so yeen u r RM625 richer!!! hmmm convert to pound around 100, cam celah gigi je kan...hehehhe

Yeen said...

hehehe.. 100 pound pun.. bleh gak lepas travel card sebulan!