Monday, September 8, 2008

Preeti darn good Iftar


We were invited to our very first Iftar majlis at Kak Preeti's house. I know.. I'm a bit blog-greedy, 3 posts in one day? takde keje ape yeen ni.. hehehe.. tapi since I'm still in my bloggin mood.. why not? Besides.. all that happened today worth a share ;)

We were last to arrive and 10 minutes past the break, due to some taxi-situation and me coming home late to swing by the festival earlier (I hope my boss won't find this blog and caught me going home early.. hehe).

Coming in, there were like more than 10 families in her house!! Mann.. i thought it gonna be small.. but then again, it's never small when it comes to Melayu gathering.. Kak Preeti was sweet enough to invite us so she can introduce more of her friends to us here, so we won't feel that home sick anymore ;)

The foods are great! We were served Nasik berlauk; ayam masak kicap, rendang daging, bihun goreng, kueh-mueh and best of all is Nazrul's special murtabak buatan sendiri...hebat!
To top it all up, so are the crowds. They are all friendly and nice.. most with small baby like ours. So, we blend in quite alrite... specially Myra; waving both her hands up and down excitedly.

Then when everyone started to leave, Ikmal n farah (which we just met) being so sweet to offer us a ride home.

So, here are some of the pics that I managed to capture..

Thank you Kak Preeti and Nazrul for the warmth & homely Iftar! Yum yum! Kenyang..

No comments: