Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Satu malam di bulan puase

Yesterday I dunno why, rase tak keruan.. it s'pose to be our day off together, but Aizal had to attend some 'Upfront' course - he even got a free night stay at Ramada Jarvis hotel, so that leaves me and Myra home alone (cam tak biase jek..hiks).
Actually my plan is to go out for lil bit of shopping raye, then maybe meet Aizal up in Bayswater before going to the hotel.. I've got myra all dressed up, but as if she can sniff the tension air, she too had her mood swing. Takmo tido, takmo duk lam pram.. asek jeritt jer when she can't get what she wants.. geramm tul!
So.. at last, I give in, and ended up couch-potatoing meself. It's a chilly day anyway. I even let Myra play on her own (at least most of the time.. until she scream her heart out for attention that i gotta layan die jugak hihiks..)
Until towards the very end.. there's no call from Aizal.. not until 7-ish pm that is. Almost time for berbuka. So, after all the waitings over, Aizal finally ring and said I so have to come and see the hotel.. it's beautiful.. rugi tak tido situ.. But since it's late.. and soooo after Myra's bedtime.. I contemplated. With her being cranky, plus Mommy yang malas tahap dewa.. I tot of cancelling. But then Aizal, as sweet as he always be called and said he'd be home to pick us up to the hotel.

So, dapat jugakla merase tido kat hotel that cost GBP250 a night..

Ramada Jarvis - Hyde Park.. niiiiice!

No comments: