Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The cycle vow continue...

I think it's autumn now...

We took Myra for a ride earlier.. the wind is quite wild and chill.. at first I felt like turning back home as I'm scared it'll be too cold for Myra to handle. But since it is bright and sunny.. i figured, why not? the wind might go away after we passes few block.

It was my first time exploring the ''other'' side of Stratford. I always turn right on Romford road.. but this time we turned left.. aizal said there are few interesting places that I should see. And he was right. Not far from our flat, there's a recreational centre which has swimming pool, gymnasium and i bet some other facilities too. They even offer lesson!
Then.. after riding for few more blocks, there it was... a green green park- in front of my eyes. Oh god, what took me so long to discover this? All this while I was busy feeling down, complaining about our dodgy surrounding.. and today, after seeing that park, I know I was wrong. There's a hidden gem here.. the West Ham park is an absolute beauty. Big-greenish and peaceful... (which to be honest, looks even better than Hyde park or Regent's park). After seeing rows of big maple trees, sideways covered by brownish leaves and the red cherries (err.. i think it is cherry-not quite sure though), I am all bright and happy again. I know there's always a positive point to anything.

What even better is that how Myra enjoyed the ride. I can tell that she's enjoying it because she didn't cry to be released and she actually clap her hand for few times. It just the most perfect evening.

We passed the park to go to the nearby shop in Plaistow, which happen to sell few Malaysian products. I stuffed over some tepung beras, bihun and udang kering then head back. On the way home, when I was ready to go through the park again, I saw the big yellow print on the road - NO VEHICLE OR CYCLES ALLOWED. FINE 200. Alamak! it's a cycle-free park! So, I was thinking, should I just go and pretend that I didn't know? Besides.. i saw few people with their bike passing by. They seems not to bother too?
But, biasela.. as skema as i am.. i didn't. I turn around and cycle from the outside... but then curik jugak masuk on some part of the park.. hehehe.. luckily takde polis! So.. we are back, safe and sound.

Pic: Myra and her enjoyable riding experience. Basikal Aizal jugak tak sampai2 lagi sampai sekarang! Terpakse la gilir2 jalan ngan cycle. hehe..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ini la baru true londoner...heheh

Elle said...

Fuh, Myra dah jadi true londoner! Bestnyer bicycle tu, kalau Ifw nampak mesti dia nak. Tapi .... cycle kat dalam rumah je la hahahahha

Anonymous said...

syiok nye myra naik beskal hehee.. kiutt!

awk pekaba kat sana, eh yeen?

k.yus

Mimi said...

I sooo like the pichas of Myra n Aizal on the ride :D Gambar ko mane yeen??

Btw, letter frm Pet? aku xde dpt pun.. ko kene bayar ke? how much?

Yeen said...

tula.. nak train myra the good side of londoners. hiks

loly, beli je kat amazon.. skali skale cycle lam rumah org gak.. hahah

kyus, kiteorg sihat2 je sini ;) hope u're too

hehehe mimi, Aku behind-the-scene jek.. takleh tunjuk muke hehehe
tadi borak ngan buliz.. die dpt letter, kne 10%, Aku tak dapat pun ape2. Hopefully dieorg lupe laa.. hahahah

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

sangatttttz chumill hokeyyyy...myra must love the breeze and all...giler londoners btol...later try capture video of her while cycling...mesti mate die like eager beaver...

Ninie said...

bestnya naik basikal...boleh kurus cam ni..