Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear daddy; day err.. what date was it again?!

Dear daddy,

I no longer count the day that you are away from us, as I am very happy to know that we r gonna see you again very soon. Mommy told me that our flight is tomorrow midnite!! wow.. after all those waiting miserably, the time finally came. Alhamdulillah..

Mommy already packed everything up, and so am I. I bet you saw my pic on facebook, posing with the cute handbag and the luggage. Yes, I am getting bigger, and now very fond of every shiny and beautiful things.. can even pick my own dress now! ;)

So, what else should I update you? Hurmm.. i guess what left is to look forward for Saturday.. for our reunion! yipieeeee.. in the mean time, enjoy the sweet pic of you and mommy hugging, taken last time we sent you off.. nite daddy.. mmmmmuuuahhhhh

7 comments:

angeLito said...

best nye polok2..
flight esok mlm eh? sobs.. aku akan sentiasa rindukan kapkek anda..

Yeen said...

hehe.. saye pun akan rindukan aktibiti kapkek di malaysie!

saiful said...

Ke Doha kembali?

Yeen said...

Haah ustaz, rezeki kami nampaknye masih kat Doha.. insyaallah balik Malaysie raye nanti

Diver Mom said...

wah best nya.. :)

have a safe journey! :)

lelah semu semata said...

selamat berjumpa hasben. hik

nak email. nak add kat blog aku. kasik kat abaizura@gmail.com

saiful said...

All the best !