Monday, May 25, 2009

Dear daddy; day 41&42 summary

Dear daddy,
Yesterday we went to vista again, to put up the blinds, mirrors and some frames. While waiting for Pak Ngah to put it all up there, kak Lyssa, Abel and me went to splash in the pool. But unfortunately to say, Pak ngah cannot finish the work, as the drill isn't strong enough for our thick wall! So he has to continue next time.. Oh well, takpela.. At least our vista is better than you used to remember..boleh kate dah 70% near to completion! ;) After that we left to Tok Di's house and overnite there..
Today, Tok Di and Tok Mi accompanied us to go to JPN in PJ, changing the address on mommy's IC. It took us quite sometime to get to the counter as the system went down for an hour or so (no surprise there!) .. That's why as you can see, many pics of me, posing sane sini while in JPN.. coz I was busy entertaining the bored-people there! (baikkan anak daddy ni? ;))
After lunch, we went out again, to search for Abg Ayip long due brithday prezie. As requested by you and abg Ayip, we look for the roller shoes. Thank god we found it in Sungei Wang Plaza quite easily. While in the shoe store, I can't resist to try out some of the shoes myself. I even pick a nice pair to wear, and even refuse to take it out, so terpaksela Mommy belikan satu for me. ;) (bijakkan saye?) Mommy bought a pair for Kak Tisya too, skali la for her birthday prezie.. so same-same tige-tige dapat hadiah! When we are home, I helped mommy to balut the kasut box cantik2! ;)

Later in the evening, when Cik Ngah and Mak Su are already home, they ask us to go out again, because Cik Ngah want to take us out for dinner. Maybe because they know that I'm going off to Doha soon, so Cik Ngah wants to belanje me makan-makan kasik embam, so you can cubit my pipi gebu.. hiks~
We had Teppanyaki.. I quite like it! The peeps there also baik-baik blake. They just smile to see me sepah-ing the floor with my nasik! And guess what daddy? I learnt to use chopstick! Yes.. only one stick! I'm so heran why the nasik won't stick with only one batang! Even use it to sedut some water like the straw, well word of warning daddy; chopstick and straw do look-alike,but they don't function the same! grrr..
After dinner we went jalan-jalan window shopping. But Cik Ngah insist to buy me 2 super-cantek dresses! Thanks again Cik Ngah, susah-susah je ;)

When we got home, Abang Ayip is already there. So I presented him with his prezie. He was so excited to see the roller shoes! It's like his dream-comes-true. He said 'Bes la kasut ni, Ayip nak bawak tido la.. ' (Bolehke daddy?)So, that's about it for today daddy.. too long with so many outings aite? Yela.. mau balik Doha dah, must do all the pending things before it's too late! hehe. Ok then, I'm gonna go and pack now, see you in a bit! Yay!

No comments: