Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear daddy; day 30 summary

Today mommy took me to see aunt epa and her sister in sunway pyramid. Aunt Epa just got her bonus, thus decided to belanje us makan at TGIF, alhamdulillah.. Rezeki.. Hehe.. I had fun 'dining' there, although most of the time, I was up on the chair top, dancing and singing! (don't blame me, I just thought the surrounding people need bits of entertainment, that's all)


After lunch, we round for a bit more, just to usha some hantaran stuff for aunt Epa, tak lame dah lagi nak kawen ni.. Hopefully she'll find all the things she likes, and have the most wonderful wedding ever! Aminnnn
Later that nite, mommy finally finished off her first manik-projek on my baju raye, yay! Look at this daddy.. I'm so proud that mommy manage to finish it, all for me ;)


Well, that's it.. Happy 1st month anniversary of being apart from us :( huwarghhhhh

1 comment:

saiful said...

Dah genap sebulan... Tak dapat saya bayangkan betapa rindunya Myra terhadap ayahnya begitu juga sebaliknya...