Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dear daddy; day 18-20 summary

Daddy, I got really sick the past two days that Mommy couldn't help to update you about me. My body and head got really hot but my feet remain cold. But the weird thing is, it came and goes. When I'm not feeling hot inside, I'd be the old me again.. playing cheerfully, but i couldn't eat.. I only wants to drink. Today, I ask mommy to take your pic, and I sleep with it.. I miss you so much daddy..
Anyway, despite all that, mommy still took me to Kak Queen's birthday celebration yesterday.. it's a really fun party, I bought Kak Queen a beautiful princess pencil-bag. But we didn't stayed for long, because of my temperature..
You see that Hawaiian barbie cake daddy? Mak Ngah made that.. poor mommy couldn't get to do her barbie cake, that she ask Mak Ngah to do it for her. But because they didn't have enough icing, they didn't present the cake to Kak Queen. Oh Well.. Kak Queen still is happy with mommy first barbie doll, she just need it for picture, so I guess it is ok.

Up: The summary pics of the birthday.. soo many people, soo many foods.
Today, there's a kenduri on the neighbourhood, since mommy hasn't been to any kenduri for soo long, she decided to take me to eat the nasik minyak. Yum Yum.. I taste a lil.. but still not in my eating-mood. But the temperature has gone today.. I hope it stayed like that for long..

Down; that's me daddy.. memegang gambar daddy until I felt asleep for my evening nap... today mommy gonna take me to Tok Mi's house. If you are around, do skype me ;)
Mommy and me misses you so very much!!

1 comment:

me said...

cuba check darah yeen. symptom denggi espc the latest chikahahunya tu and i had the experience. my friend's children too.