Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear daddy; day 21 summary

Good news daddy, i am feeling great today. No more temperature! But the thing is, last nite I couldn't sleep, I woke up at 1 am, screaming on top of my lung and ask mommy to take me down. Mommy looked confused, she then force me to sleep, but I couldn't, so she decided to leave me playing alone beside her in the bed. At 4 am, I noticed that Mommy is awake, so I scream again.. this time I want mommy to open up the tv, so i can watch barney. Few minutes after, I finally feel sleepy and ask mommy to take me to bed.

Despite 'berjage tgh malam' I woke up like usual, at 9 am sharp, with my cheerful mood. After my morning shower, I wore a new t-shirt that Tok Mi bought for me, I said, chan-teekkk.. Then, later today, Tok Mi, Mak Long, Pak Long and Kak Tisya brought me and mommy to Jln Masjid India to take our baju raye sedondon. Also Chan-tekkk.. ;)
We then went to Taman Tun and had our lunch in Seri Melaka. That's my picture daddy.. eating happily on my own. Sipping on the soup, eating the meehoon, and then turning over the bowl of soup, so kakak waitress will have more things to do after we left. ;)

When we got home, after dinner, me, abg arip and kak tisya sang some karaoke. You should see me tarik daddy.. i think I could beat all those singer in Tom-Tom Bak!!

1 comment:

aizal_ibrahim said...

wow.. anakku menyanyi ..