Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dear daddy; day 37 summary

Thank god.. mommy told me the good news about your RP.. all is done.. what left is to get the visa for us, then we can fly off to Doha to meet you. Insyaallah...

How do you look like now daddy? Do you still remember how your lil girl looks like? I mite be wayyy slimmer than you could remember.. all the results of demamla, tak lalu susu la, sakit perut la, itu la ini la.. but don't worry, I am now eating regularly like the old me.. So, in this last week before our reunion, mommy gonna feed me all sort of fats to make me chubbier for you to pinch ;)

We didn't go anywhere today.. just in the evening, I forced mommy to take me out, so nenek use the opportunity to ask mommy to go to Tesco for some groceries shopping. Well.. nothing much there.. just the usual..am not gonna bore you with details..

Opss.. hang on, maybe there is something new, today I no longer 'scared' of baby Rayyan. I kept calling baby.. baby.. then sayang-sayang him.. but the thing I didn't understand was, why that everytime I tried to belai his face mommy will quickly take my hand away.. am not gonna smack him.. just wanna give him my most tender loving caressing? And why is everybody so freak out when I try to rock the baby's cot? I only tried to help? Oh well.. i wish they could understand my pure intention daddy.. if only there is such thing as baby talk translator. Hurmmm..

No comments: