Monday, March 23, 2020

Things to do whilst staying at home during Restricted Movement Order (RMO)

Ok, it's day 6 for Malaysia, but day 13 for us. Not complaining.. Just wanted to share some ideas to people senasib like me. Heh..

1. Sleep in
Yeah, take your nap longer, now's the time!  Wake up for subuh, then yeah.. Yoy may continue for another hour or so..

2. Yoga
Relax and do some stretching to get the zen. Chill and relax, and keep your sanity intact. Yeah I know, sometimes it's hard to push ourself to even laying out the yoga mat.. I've been there.. But tell yourself, what else to do? 😂

3. Cook
I don't really enjoy this bit. Because I'm really not that strong. If I cook, I'll eat more.. And I will easily put on weight 🙄.
But this is the time to improvise your cooking skills with the littest ingredients you have in your kitchen. 

4. Games
Create a game to play with your family. Luckily for me, just a day before RMO, managed to buy 2 set of badminton, so the kids would grab on and play from time to time.. And they seems to enjoy it too. 

5. DIY
Yeah.. It's time to get creative. Draw that picture or doodle.. Not into it? Then do it anyway.. What else to do at home! 😂
ok nanti sambung.. My husband dah panggil. Chiow! 

No comments: