Monday, March 2, 2020

020320

This is it.. The beginning of my 4series. Some people said, life starts at 40, some said you are lucky to ever hit 40 nowadays. With coronavirus pandemics and all.. I still feel very blessed and thankful to be alive.
I used to tell myself, I don't want to live too long, I hope I'd died by 42 😅 don't really know why I set such a dark goal haha.. 
We'll see if that's true eyy.

I guess when you hit 40, you kinda want to take the goods rather than the bad. So here goes.. 
I am thankful for the 3 beautiful kids I am blessed with.. 
I am thankful for the husband that are still with me after all these years.. 
I am thankful for having the kind of life, that even without job, I'm able to enjoy a liittle here and there sometimes..
I am thankful for still having my parents 
I am thankful for having the best set of friends supporting me, guiding me..
... Yada yada.. 
So, my new resolutions with 4 series are:
1- eat less
2- write more

Nite nite!

No comments: