Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The expected vs the unexpected

26 March 2020
Yesterday, the PM announced RMO being extended for another 14days. It's expected, as the condition in our country is not really good. We are nearing 2k cases now.

Then today morning, I received a shocking news about a dear friend of mine: Jay Gran. He past away due to pneumonia. I really had a hard time believing the news. I mean, really? .. It doesn't felt real. Unexpected.. 
           last picture of Jay with Esther 

I got to know Jay way back when I was doing industrial training or you also known as 'internship' with Siemens.
He was like the glue to all the interns. He'll brought everyone together, planning lots of outing... Hanging out and etc.. Always so cheerful character. And he's the one to remember.. 
I have missed him.. And now with RMO, we can't even go to pay our last respect to him 😭. 
Rest in Peace Jay.. Thank you for everything ❤️. 

No comments: