Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two!

Ever since Myra's two, I'd bore her with my new fav q; ''How old are you?'', and with her high-pitch-chipmunk-voice she'd replied 'Tiu!!!', "What's your name?'', 'E-ya!' and then you'll see a big fat satisfying grin across my chubby face... clever girl ;)

Last Friday we manage to organize a very short-notice-yet-brilliant birthday party for Myra. At first, I was sooooo lazy as I have already made a self-promise to bake the cake myself, so terase amat malas la kan nak kne buat itu ini, but at the end I gave in to her sparkling lil eyes, how can I not celebrate her birthday? You see Myra, Mommy wrote this so that you'll know that there was a celebration for your birthday when you are little; unlike Mommy who have no collection of birthday memories at all when I was younger, not even a picture, hmmm.. mebbe memang no one did ever celebrate my birthday pun?! (erk...sedihnye!)

Anyho, just to be extra sure, here are some pics from the small party for you (while in KL), attended mostly by families.

The goodie bag - very the last minute job.. so ok-ok jela
Then, majlis di tutup dengan upacare membuke hadiah, just look at her exciting lil face!


Thank you all yang sudi hadir ke majlis kecil-kecilan for si kenit, doa-doakanla Myra membesar menjadi anak yang solehah.. aminnnnnnnnnnnnn

Note: We are heading back to Doha tonite.. so this is our farewell to Malaysia yet again! byeeee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday MYRA!!

from,
aunty capt+uncle hairul+bro kecik HAFIY