Monday, October 19, 2009

It's not so hot anymore

Today after hubby's brief break-dinner at home i took Myra out for a walk. He was doing the late shift again, and Myra just won't let him go, hence the 'walk'. Maghrib is now from 5-ish. So, at 7:30.. it's already feel like 9:30, dark and a bit quiet, but not like serial-killer-in-a-loose-kind-of-quiet ;)

The air feels right and kind, so I tot I gave the local groceries around the corner a visit. So, with a determination at heart, and Myra in my arm, I walked passed the masjid-under-renovation, big scary Villa which has got 'Room for rent' labelled on its front door (I manage to take a tiny peek inside to see some indian guys talking at the front yard), a manned truck (which inappropriately called out 'Hi Baby' - even if I assume it was for Myra, still.. Bluwehhh) and then finally reached the store; tiny-packed-with-stuff. I didn't get in, as my intention was just to see how far off i could go with the 'extra baggage' at hand. The bonus part was to see a fruit/veg store right next to it. Yess... now I can easily swing by to get any emergency ingredient by foot.

After the less-than-a-minute screening, I turned back. Taking the back road toward our tiny playground; where Myra then happily with no shoes-attached going up and down the slides.

And oh yeah.. my hubby got a new toy last nite; a slim tablet which makes handwriting or drawing much much do-able. So i tot i give it a try and drew a lil shot of our so called walk-and-about 'adventure' ;D

Oh, by the way.. i didn't quite wear such baju-kurung.. just that it makes the drawing much easier.. hehehe

No comments: