Sunday, October 25, 2009

Early birds

Lately I was showered with question from people around me, asking when will Myra start her school? Then I wonder, isn't it too early? When I imagine about waking her up just after subuh- then struggle to give her shower, get dress n eat breakfast before playschool, I just think that I'd be too cruel... But then, the other side of me starts thinking; compare to now, she don't quite have a fixed routine of what-time to wake n no early-learning-stage activities to be expected, I would think I'd be of the contrary.

Since when that the modern world started this early? Everything is going faster and faster..

I was just at one of the might or might not short-listed-nursery-for-Myra, when I surveyed what a just-over-2years-old kids will be doing there.. painting, reading books, colouring and later off for a cooking lesson! Man.. Though I know it's fun and everything, but I still pity kids nowadays..with the competitive world they live in. The owner even mention that the silly-bus was design to prepare them for the exam they gonna have to take for the 'real school' at 4! My my my.. I guess It's never too early and never too small afterall. ( talking bout kiasu... ;)



That's right girl, you better work on your colouring now, or no harvard air for you!

No comments: