Saturday, July 11, 2009

Out-and-aSnap

It was our first Friday without any planned activities, or any house-grooming chores, when suddenly some frens call up and ask if we wanted to join their out-snapping in Al-Khor. I've got my very own DSLR months ago for my birthday, and never have the opportunity to really learn the right technique or setting (yeah, I'm being the same lazy me- building up excuses not to finish the manual! can't wait till 17th for what i call crashed-course-class-with-no-manual-readings hiks..); so basically since then, everything were a hentam-keromo shoots. Today, again, with the un-equipped skills we went off to have a go with everybody's new lil toys; including the 10 year old Aina; who just got her very own 500D from her dad! (which is even higher up then mine!~)
Well...here goes, some shoots that i think deserves it's place on today's post; and oh yeah.. you'll see how happy Myra was -out and about in the summer.. her cheeks are as pink as her blouse! ;)



Yeah, I know.. mostly the shots of my very own model Myra. I did took some scenery shots, but i'm not really in the mood to upload i today ;)

6 comments:

farah said...

my my....she really has grown up hasn't she?.....from baby yg baru nk belajar berjalan....sampai posing tepi pantai ala2 baywatch ngn angin sepoi2 bahase tuh...hehe

Yeen said...

tulanye.. model baywatch, syok gile dapat jalan2 tepi pantai la tu.. slalu asek duk lam rumah ngadap i jek tgh2 summer ni! hahaha

Unknown said...

tau tak yeen? my mak kat kampung sampai skang dok puji ke'comey'lan myra.. xde gurl lain dah lagik comey dr Myra.. bkn senang die nk ckp camtuh kat bebudk.. lucky Myra..hehehe

aizal_ibrahim said...

Capt .. ehem ehem.. tengok la siapa daddy dia.. hehehe

Yeen said...

hiks.. lagi merahlaa pipi myra kalau die paham orang2 tgh duk puji die! kikiki

Unknown said...

aizal -. mintak maap yerr.. nih credit KHAS untuk kaum HAWA dan tuan empunya badan.. kaum ADAM.. sila jgn perasan!! hehe