Friday, July 24, 2009

Italian job


We just got home from another house warming party, this time from an Italian guy name G4bri3ll4? (Bit confused with the name.. bukan name pompuan ke ni?) The so-called house warming party should have mention; no food-more booze? I dunno la, if it's a bachelor thing, or an Italian culture? Tapi memang silap besarla to expect your rumbling tummy will be well fed and happy from a bachelor, mat-salleh home. All we can see is a plate of italian pasta, each for me and my hubby! Best part is, the two plates that we got was it! Finito. No more for the coming guest! (seb baek gakla sempat makan.. hehe) Adeh, aku penah gak la makan2 rumah mat salleh (yang also happens to be single guy), tapi ade jugakla food.. at least enuff for everyone..hehe.. I think this is the least that we expected laaa. The house warming just another of their excuse to lansing2 dan minum2! (Which i hafta stress ere, are NOT our cup of tea! jangan salah paham aaaa) . Memang terase amat geli hati.. memang tak terpikir sungguh, (mungkin sebab lapa, sampai lupe rumah mat salleh buat ape je lagi, hiks.. memang jauh panggang dari api kalau nak compare house warming melayu! Kalau kite, food toksah cakapla, sampai tak muat meja! Kekeke.. Tadi just before leaving (yeah we usually left early sebab nak tidokan si comel) barula tuan rumah serve some salad, and tengah potong2 buah.. Aduih, I bet the cuppies that I brought will be left un-open too, if all they care is their booze. Penat je beta buat cupcakes tadi, tau bawak untuk bekpes rumah Ju esok lagi bagus... Huhu another tales to tell.. Now excuse me, me hungry, me want to make Indome!

2 comments:

Syigim said...

indomee from msia or jual kat doha? ;) i kat dubai pun cari indome jugak :))

Yeen said...

Hehe ade banyak gile jual kat Doha ni, boring2 mehla turun Doha, I blanje indome.. Nyum nyum ;)