Saturday, July 18, 2009

f5.6, 1/100, ISO 200, monochrome err.. what izzit again?!?

Yeah yeah.. that's what I gather during my photography-for-dummies class. But i got to say, the class is a bit dissapointing to some, as they expect more practical help rather than theory (which was already written in the given notes). But as for me, I'm a bit more lucky to have my own 'personal teacher'.. hehehe, yela.. ,most of the attendeez including the sifu are using Nikon, then there's Mr.Nazri yang pakai Canon, dapatla die turunkan sikit ilmu die kat saye yang seriously memang taktau mende hehe..so okla.. at least now i can use the manual mode, and will somehow figure out where the heck to change the flash setting and all. But there are soooo many things to learn! But I only needed to know the basic, all i ever wanted is, to take a clear pic with my own personal preference, bukan nak lebih2 (hmm.. we'll see!).. ok, lepas ni hafta learn to use Adobe C3 laks.. i used it once before, but by using my instinct! adeke? hahaha.. memang gile kelakar, tapi terhasil jugakla header atas tu.. so okla kan? well.. anyway, good luck to me n photography... at least now i can scratch this one out of me things-to-learn-while-in-my-20s-list.. hiks

No comments: