Sunday, November 9, 2008

UK Trip- London

I know I said 'the end' at my ultimate vacation story.. but I just remember to pen down some more stories i gather while 'tourising' london, like any other ordinary (and a lil bit jakun version of) tourist ...reason being, i just found the london-pic folder and i tot.... this is good stuff, in a dear-bloggy kinda way (besides.. this is my blog, so heck.. i'll blog whateva n whenever i want! hehehe)

Oct 11th, 2008, I woke up with a flu and coughing my lungs out. demm... I hardly ever got sick.. and if I do, it would not be more than 1 or 2 days of mild flu or cough..but now dah jangkit ngan virus d.. lame lak tu nak baik! I think this is becos lately (since lepas beranak, to be exact) I did't get my usual vitamins supplies I.E; fresh fruits. I am what I called hantu-buah. I could eat 1 or 2 boxes of mandarin oranges on my own..(hurm.. teringat kat mesia. every year, during CNY... this is like my must have..makan berkotak2!!) and it doesn't stop there.. I befriended any kind of fruits...irregardless of time. So, maybe that's why I'm fragile now.. i dunno.I think I completely recovered from the flu only after 2 weeks.. huhu.. record time for me..
Anyway, berbalik kepade cerite asal..

First stop is Madame Tussaud (yes... yet again! kate dah ade annual card) hoping for a lesser crowds in hope to hug 2 or 3 hot-waxed-stars (yup2.. even manage to let Myra pose kat celah kangkang Madonna.. hahaha.. hurm.. kne korek balik gambar tu..). Luckily, it is just nice, not so crowded and not so lengang gak. Next, London Eye.. uh uk.. too long a que.. so ended up cruising along the park to see the good stuff that I was so keen to talk about; I had never notice them before, not until that day.. there were mimes, clowns, and many coloured live-statue in gold-pink-silver-white-blue, to name a few. These are much better than riding the eye for the xx-th time! A must see! But bare in mind.. these people are doing it for the money, so if you're taking picture with them.. hulur2 la a pound or two.. ;)


And like any other normal tourist, we then head to the Big Ben.. and walk to Trafalgar Square (which looks wayyy closer in the map!!!). By the time we reached TS, it's already dark.. and as any other small-digital camera, it won't look as nice.. so mite as well skip it and leave. So, with the flu that getting more and more serious I dragged my legs to follow aizal to our frens' open house to complete our day..... yadi yadi yada.. the end (this time I mean it seriously).
P/S: Sorry azerdills n kimi, since that day, dah tak larat gile.. sebab tu tak masak dah for u all.. anyway, hopefully you guys still enjoy the trip with us! ;)

No comments: