Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gloomy bloomy


Just when I tot there’s no more interesting things happening around me (or at least until Christmas), then come segerombolan police with their school of horses, crossing the street in front of me... and to think it’s gonna be the usual wednesday morning..hu uk.. exceptional for the-Obama-wins-news.. ;)

The scene made me smile.. snapped the pics off my hp then off walking towards my office, where another segerombolan Santa Clause coming towards me on their foot-scooters. Hahaha.. they sure did cheer my days up!

And today, again.. I came across the segerombolan polis dan kude-kudenye…so I tot to myself, this is soooo going to my blog!

Hurm, awal btol dieorg dah start preparing for Xmas. John Lewis and BHS seems to fight on who-lit-the-most-lights and who got the-most-creative-new-window-christmasty-displays already. And by night, (Oh, it’s night around 4-ish now, btw) the street are lit by the blue fairy lights; the one that I wish I had for my wedding.. hurmm.. how so nice..

Baru Nov, kalau dah masuk December.. I think it’ll be much much much more! Can’t wait!

4 comments:

Ztajonet said...

sana krismas2 takde salji eh yeen..
cite lagik taw pasal landon.. buat ati ini meronta2 nk pegi sana ni..

kasik semangat nk kumpul duit g london!

krismas mesti manyak sale kan,.. bes bes

Anonymous said...

Teringin nak pi sana tapi tak tau bila boleh pi... Bestnya!

Yeen said...

haah jeta.. dieorg kate sale paling best lepas kismes, sbb die nak clearkan ape yg tak clear.. lagi bes..huhu simpanlaa duit dtg sini.. snow lak.. tahla.. ade kot.. wait n c hehe

ustaz, insyaallah.. kalau ade rezeki tak kemane.. yg penting berangan dulu, so baru semangat nak simpan duit dtg sini..hehe

Anonymous said...

kat sini xmas deco start nov mmg dah start on yeen...nice kan esp around oxford st tuh....hehehe