Thursday, April 24, 2008

UK Checklist

Dear Bloggy,

Before I forget, let me just update few things that I know is an important facts to maybe not just me, but also to others who are looking to move to UK.

1. If you wanna bring your maid along, you should know that by now, they mite have cancelled such visa already, but b4, one of the rules are, the maid must have been employed with you for at least a year. And, if she can't speak English.. just forget about bringing her on visit visa too.

2. If you came to UK as a ''dependant'' to say, your husband/wife, you are entitle to work in any industry for as long as the work permit for your husband/wife is valid. (Well, at least this is what I've been told by the HR).

3. UK are mostly fine with hiring both husband and wife in the same company AND also even in same department/job roles. (Well I know that because they are fine with us), provided neither one is the supervisor/higher authority to another on the same department.

And the list goes on.. will update any new info i found on my way to move. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to UK yeen?

Yeen said...

haah.. insyaallah.. tgh tunggu work permit lagi.. doa2 la sume berjalan lancar~