Monday, April 21, 2008

And life goes on..

This week is kinda a relief for me, I met someone who agrees to take my maid for a cost (not so much, but at least something). She is a lovely person from my first impression, but dunno.. thing mite change ..like what is happening to the doha circle here.. weird things are happening, lots of people are changing.. hurm.. ntahla.. seb baek saye bukan kaki gossip!
and the good news is, more and more people response to my battle to find a good-trustful nanny for my baby in UK. I've got few candidates at hands, hopefully i will find the right one, in time to move.... yes.. we are moving in deed.. (sadly speaking)

We are STILL waiting for the work permit! (Sape cakap matsalleh lagi cepat keje? last time when waiting for Doha w.permit, it is just about the same story). God knows how long it takes.. all depends on immigration. So, in the mean time we are planning to go around the neighbouring country.. maybe a road trip to perform Umrah even. but now, we just hafta forget about that.. the saudi still hates us.. one look at our RP, they'd say, turn around and stop wasting our time :(

Well.. life goes on.. we plan and we plan, but it is all up to the Almighty. Anyway, I never am tired of lurking through the net for any possibility of traveling as near as bahrain or as far as egypt. You know, the curiousity of seeing-the-other-country-while-being-in-the-middle-east kindy of thing. And I don't want to go to London without knowing at least 2-3 of Qatar country neighbours. .. at least dapat cop kat passport pun ckopla.. hehe.. so when people ask, "have you been to Dubai?" I could simply say, "well, yeah.. been there..nothing much to brag about". hehe

No comments: