Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hyde park in Doha

Yeah, I know.. what is this la.. compare to Hyde park, or to Tasik Titiwangse even! hehehe
But as jakun as Doharean would be, we were still excited to see a big lake in a middle of a beautiful green field here in Doha; be it artificial or not ;)
I heard about the park before , briefly drove by the other day to see what's so great about it, to found an empty field of green grass, and I told Mr.Ai.. that's it? This is 'the park' that they've been talking about? Then come Wednesday, after Mr.Ai's return from work, we just had to get out for some fresh air, and we decided to take a walk there... and to my surprise, the park is so huge, complete with lake, air pancuts and all! Waaa.. how come we didn't see it before? Great, now I have something to remind me of the good ol time with parks in london. Another hangouts to add ;)

No comments: