Monday, June 29, 2009

Khalassss

I'm in the midst of baking cuppies, which I suspect would be my last order for the summer, as more and more people are leaving the country. I doubt that anybody would want to organize a party with no guest?!
While looking at my sunyi home (yes, myra is in her nap), i got to think ; am i allowed to say that I'm finally settling in? I've got the RP (yipee), I've got the home furnished, and I've got the cargo boxes all gone! Well.. almost gone.. just another room to complete; the so-called 'office' room. But, the thing that confirmed my settling-in-position is the cracks all over my skin! My face, my hands, my legs was so kering, and it hurt so much. Hmm.. i guess this is welcome to Mid-East Summer! (How I miss London.. sobs!).
Oh yah, khalas means like.. abess.. finito..done!..or something like that ;)

Oh well, another day, another thing to wonder about.

1 comment:

naza said...

yeen, now London's weather is not so nice..panas sgt..today je 33 degrees without fan and aircond!! huhu..I wish I'm back in Msia..home sweet home..