Monday, June 8, 2009

Cupcakes dilema

Last nite I dragged my hubby and lil Myra to Royal Plaza, where one of Tavola's cawangan, the so called Doha's baking heaven shop is. There were many acuan and baking stuff in deed, but still not that great.. but bolehla utk standard piawaian Qatar, tapi yang paling frust tu, they only sell colours to their students! ''I'm sorry Mam, it's only reserved for student.'' I'm really confused. Why the double standard again? Hurm.. Oh well.. it's Qatar, nothing surprise me anymore.
On the 12th, there will be 'Pasar Malam' at the Embassy. My hubby and some friends are encouraging me to sell off some cuppies or kek lapis sarawak. But, I don't quite have everything yet.. plus the many other factors that kept me thinking, is it the right time to start? Is it now or never? First, there's this cargo issue... which has taken ages to arrive, then there's this limited colours and ingredients issues.. i have been scooping around, but the results aren't that satisfactory. If there is even similar product, I bet it'll cost twice or double. Hurm.. dilema betul.

4 comments:

angeLito said...

mau pos dari malaysia kah?

xhsmate said...

Petikan dari promo NIKE :-

"Just Do it...."

Baik sekarang than never. Makin lama makin malas, SeRiously!

Yeen said...

Pos? hurm.. tak kos efektif betul.. hehe

eh, xhsemate? house yang mane ni? rumah merah? biru? Utp? heee.. anyway thanks.. i think I'll go with NIKE, just bloody do it! hiks~
wish me luck! ;)

xsmatejD said...

luuUUuucK !!!