Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wake up!

Funny story earlier today, I woke up thinking that i'm already late for my early morning cab, rushing to have my hot shower (although been fighting not to enjoy it too much bcos of the time constraint.. but still.. can't help it.. hiks).. After my 15minutes version of mandi-kerbau; got dress and ready peeking through the window, but still no sign of any taxi.. hurm.. that's weird. I better call my office.. it's already 6:25am.. and still.. no taxi! I then casually said to my colleague,
Me: J, i'm gonna be late.. my cab's not ere yet.. I'll call n check what's going on.
J: fine.. don't worry.. take your time!
I then rang the booking center..
Me: Hi Sir, I've booked a cab under R and still, no sign of it here..can you check please?.
Him: Right.. Let me check.. I have your details here, you book a taxi for 10 pass 6?
Me: Yes.. that's right
Him: (souded bewildering).. it's 5:35 now mam..
Me: What?!!!
(hahahaha.. the blushed me then only realized.. gosh! am still in Prague time! which is 1 hour ahead! man.. what a waste of a dream or two!..
And.. yes. I just came back from Prague.. and sooo looking forward to update the story laytuh! ;)

4 comments:

nuruLito said...

LOL!
sila update segera..

anese said...

hiik2xs...pernah kena juga..
eh..ur mandi kerbau vers. pun 15 minits..if yng x kerbau tu..should be hours????

Yeen said...

haha.. anese, kalau mandi tak kerbau jadi lame sebab syok kene air panas.. sbb sejukkk .. tu yg jadi lame tu.. huhu.. biase mandi kerbau aku mau cecah seminit due :P

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

hahahhaha...funny la u...ishhhh hilang nikmat sejam setengah berdengkur...rugi rugi! hehehehehe