Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Remember Me?

I am half-through finishing yet another of Sophie Kinsela's book, 'Remember Me?'. She has got an amnesia after an accident. Which has taken off 3 years of her life. All she could remember was 2004 and before, nothing afterwards. She didn't even remember getting married!! And her life has changed completely; from an unambitious sweet Miss Snaggletooth to Bitch-Boss-From-Hell that wears Prada to work?!
It has got me thinking.. if I have lost the memory of the past three years of melife. I'd still be single, miserably working in my old department- which as what I've heard become more and more unplesant.. and obviously would be so confused with the fact that i'm living wayyyyyy over here in London, with A BABY?!!.. when all I could have recall is.. it's time to punch in for the early shift again?! Yikes!

Hurm.. janganlaa jadi bende ni kat aku.. amin... and talking about Sophie Kinsela, which remind me, that I still owe myself a date with the-movie-that-I-so-looking-forward-to-see-yet-giving-out-excuse-not-to-go. Harap2 hari ni dapat gi tengok.. hiks

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

yes darling...pegi n later share the verdict k! ;)
nak tunggu kuar kat mesia nie berkurun la jwap nye ;p

leen said...

ala...yg ni tak baca lagi.tp seems u dah gtau so dah tahulah jalan cerita dia...tp suka yg shopa with baby tu..jeles tgk kehidupan dia...

Yeen said...

alaa.. don't worry aza.. my summary didn't cover it all.. you hafta read this one, best! I think it's better than Domestic Goddess.. tapi ape2 pun shopaholics mmg the best of all la.. hehe