Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coming back home..

Nope.. it's not Malaysia.. it's Doha yet again! .. we've always talk about going back to Doha, live a happy life and maybe even grow old there.. (like they gonna allow it?! haha). And.. err.. sorry folks to dissapoint you on your 'hope' for adik Myra! thee hee hee..

And I can't actually believe that it's happening so fast.. in a month time! (at least for Aizal that is). I didn't even go for fruit picking yet! huwaaaa!!!

But there's a tiny bit of a hiccups, going there would mean, i have to give up my so-called career and dedicate meself on house chores, etc2? I'm sure I'll go crazy sitting around the house, talking to my german toddler, but ain't it cute?! Isn't it any mother's dream? To ALWAYS be there for her little one? To always be the one who feed 'em, bathe 'em, soothe 'em.. and teach 'em many many wisdoms??! (haha). I could choose to work, obviously.. but after my last experience with the 'personal assistant', I quite hate it, and NOT and COULDN't even consider it again, EVER! Orang lain cakap senang.. there's your mother, or your Ibu.. they could help surely? of coz they would.. but i don't want to! it's their turn to rest now.. and there are nursery and stuff.. yup.. THAT, would be a better option, but not now.. now is MY time with her, now is MY time to give it all out..is it too much to ask? hee.. ape aku merepek da...

On the other hands, Should I stay or should I go to Malaysia until my beloved hubby settled-in with his RP? There are plenty of things that I wanna do while 'holiday-ing' in London.. and so far, I've strike 6 out of 10.. My greedy self said stay, so I can finished it all, but my other half said go to Malaysia, it'll be less stressful with all your family around (is it?).. hurm..

5 comments:

nuruLito said...

tepuk dada tanya selera

mane2 pun sama je..

waann said...

yeenn..meh arr blk msia..hhehe..aizal da nk blk doha keja sana ker??

Elle said...

Rizal baru bgtau aku pagi tadi... bestnyaa!! Hehehe .. tapi dah terbalik plak dah, ko duduk rumah aku yg bekerje... hehehehe. But you'll enjoy it :) Cant wait to see u all!

zal said...

balik malaysia!!! buat pe habis duit... jalan2 pun tak kemaner... hehhe... (saja jeles tak bg u travel)

Yeen said...

NG - aku dah tepuk, tak kuar ape pung? muehehehe

Wan- yup, aizal dpt keje sane.. so balik la kami ke tanah air myra

Fabmama - yess.. can't wait to see u all too.. haris dah besar, myra pun dah besar.. time is running so fast!

zal - Mmg i balik malaysie la.. rasenye cam pening je nak duduk london ber2 je ngan myra.. buat abeh boreh jek.. hahaha