Sunday, January 11, 2009

What I flip lately..

No.. It's not a how-to guide, but merely suggestion of what not to bother, what's normal, and what you need to focus on through your amazing journey with your toddler.
Yes.. some people would think that how lame it is to depend on book for solution, but guess what? sometime this sort of books are far more helpful than ringing a friend for help. It gave me more confidence and assurance.
And No.. it's not like taming-animal-kinda-book, it's just a wonderfully marketed title ;)
So to those of you who kinda feel lost at time, I strongly recommend this book, you'll understand what I mean when you venture with it!
Note: Also highly recommended to all crazy-thinking-am-i-doing-enuff-for-my-baby-sort-of-mommies out there.. Yess you are doing great! Cheer up ;)

No comments: