Friday, January 30, 2009

Freedom of speech

There's no such thing as freedom of speech anymore. The most recent example is coming from our very own 'proud' Bbeloved Company. They told us not to give any comment on recent issue, and expect everyone to obey and just suck it. Like we are a five year old, who have no thoughts of our own. But.. I must not elaborate more on this.. zippp.

On the other hand, there's Mr. Turkey president who challenged Mr.Peres on stage during the World Economy Forum over Gaza...
On that short debate (where Peres had 20minutes while he has only 12) which I quote as the best that he deliver was ''Mr.Peres, you're older than me. Your voice is coming too loud. I know that the reason of your voice's coming this loud is a guiltiness psychology. My voice won't come this loud, know that so.....When it comes to kill, you know how to kill very well. I know how you shot, how you killed the children on plages, very well. Two people who had been prime minister in your country made important statements to me. You have prime ministers who said that "When i get in to Palestine on tanks, i feel myself a different kind of happy." And you're giving me numbers. I can give you names. You may be wonder... I also condemn who acclaims to this grimness......Because i suppose acclaiming the people who killed those children, those people, is another humanity crime. Look, we can not edge out a reality here. I keep a lot of notes here, but i don't have a chance to reply all here. But i only say two words from here.......First, - Please don't interrupt me! First, The Torah says in the sixth topic that "You are not going to kill!". There is killing here. Second, -this is also interesting too- Gilad Atzmon: Israel barbarism is on the further side of fiendishness -a Jewish''
He was then interrupted (like those annoying music during award ceremony when you are over-doing ur acceptance speech) by the m.c claiming that they need to wrap up to allow all of the guests to have their dinner. So.. he walked off the stage.
Anyway, for what it's worth.. you sure are brave and have my salute! Here's to Mr.Erdogan! (lift up my imaginary hat up high and bow with respect to the one-minute guy)

No comments: