Wednesday, March 2, 2011

timed

I came home from work today, showered with Myra's cheerful voice "happy birthday Mommy!". I cheekily joked and said "wish je ke? kek takde?" and she honestly replied "ade-ade, kek kat blakang!" then she ran off to the kitchen calling her dad to bring the cake in. So, there goes the surprise that daddy planned for Mommy ;P
geli hati..
Just when I tot he didn't quite care, he surprised me with the lil celebration. Then just when I tot that's that.. he surprised me with more. A flower, a touching card and a glittering gift on our bed.. awaits me.
thank you you.. for the most thoughtful touch of my heart... muah!

3 comments:

Mohd Syafei Ahmad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohd Syafei Ahmad said...

so sweet mr. ai.. myra lak very honest.. ingat dulu dia blew nama maqeel haha

Yeen said...

Memang.. note to meself: lenkali kalau ade rahsie2 kerajaan.. jangan share ngan Myra! hehehe