Sunday, March 27, 2011

a lil touch of something..

I was browsing through my newly upgraded gadget (another gift from Mr.sweet Ai.. ;) , then a thought hit me; why do we always.. ALWAYS post our beloved baby's video.. just like it is.. a video of him giggling, turning, blabing bla bla bla..
there's no harm in a little bit of editing..

So I started to experiment with the power of IPhone4. I downloaded iMovie for iPhone, then started my production, with the star of the day; Mr.Maqeel. (He was actually bargaining for more milk during the 30minutes filming.. being a typical-demanding-star-on-the-rise ;).

The apps is so easy to use, and best part is the iPhone didn't even hang once! No more the hustle-bustle of filming video on camcorder, then uploading it to a pc, then edit, then upload to the internet. That's 2 steps down from the traditional 'movie' production. Thumbs up for iPhone4! Because of you.. I will definitely produce more fun video!

Here goes peeps.. Enjoy, the 3minutes plus short movie i called Susu Ninja!

Fully filmed and edited on iPhone4.. with supercool surrounds sound effects! hiks :P (yeah.. i know I went a lil bit overboard with the storyline..) and please pardon the quality of my editing.. I was rushing to go to work.. i know it could have been much shorter and cooler. :)

Oh yeah.. and here's a lil something from Mr.Ai too. Maqeel news

1 comment:

Altar L said...

I love instagram! STEPHTHINKS... foloow me :) iphone4 apps are getting a lot better!