Friday, December 4, 2009

Wiicked


I'm in a battle to keep fit, (and to slim down a kg or two actually more like 5/7kg.. hiks, while praying to lose more despite the big-portion of late dinner.. mane la nak kurus camtu? hiks). I was contemplating about buying a treadmill, as it is space consumptious, and..I hate running anyway. Then, some friend suggested Wii Fit,,. Hmm.. I wonder if it really work? Will I have my once-upon-a-time flat tummy in no time? Will I ever see an actual sweat while running towards the animated road ahead? Or, will it just dust up in our living room with us getting more and more chubbier?
Hurm..well, anyway, If I ever did buy Wii Fit, and make use of it's fitness program, I will definately update my honest opinion and results here.. So..stay tuned ;)

1 comment:

munirah yasir said...

alaa...u tu mmg dh kurus sgt lh yeen...ape2 pun,klu dh try,bgtau ek?! i ni x turun pun lg berat badan ni...10kg maa...byk tuh...